Home

TechSpec tank Grips installation

Install some TeckSpec Snake Skins Tank Grips for the Z900The install is easy, and I will do a review in a couple of weeks.TST Industries linkhttps://tstindus.. Buy Here: https://amzn.to/2Si0YI6 SUBSCRIBE! http://bit.ly/ACPleaseSubscribe About.me | http://bit.ly/ACAboutMe Instagram | http://bit.ly/AdamCInstagram Podc.. DUCATI MULITSTRADA V4 S (2021- CURRENT) Snake Skin Tank Grips. $79.95. Add to Cart. Add to Compare. APRILIA RSV4 (2021-Current) Snake Skin Tank Grips: COMING SOON. $74.95. Out of stock. Add to Compare. YAMAHA FZ-09/MT 09 (2021-Current) SnakeSkin Tank Grips XLine tank grips are the neXt generation of TechSpec's Gripster Tank Grip line. XLine is a 3M, microfiber grip material, laminated to TechSpec's C3 rubber / Releasable Adhesive. The combination is truly a step above in grip technology. Used by multiple top level race teams and riders: TechSpec's XLine tank grips

BMW S1000XR (20-CURRENT ) SNAKE SKIN TANK GRIPS: Free Center Tank Protector Included. $69.95. Add to Cart. Add to Compare. BMW S1000 RR / S1000 R / HP 4 (2020-Current) XLine Tank Grips: Free Center Tank Protector 2 Included. $74.95 Yamaha MT-03 (2020-Current) SnakeSkin Tank Grips: Free Center Tank Protector 11 Included. $84.95. Add to Cart. Add to Compare. YAMAHA R1 M / R1 (2020-Current) XLine Tank Grips: Free Center Tank Protector Included. $89.95. Add to Cart. Add to Compare

HONDA CBR600RR (2007-2012) Snake Skin Tank Grips. $59.95. Add to Cart. Add to Compare. HONDA CB500R, CB500F (2019 -Curent) Snake Skin Tank Grips: Free Center Tank Protector 4 Included. $79.95. Add to Cart. Add to Compare. HONDA CBR650R, CB650R (19-CURR) Snake Skin Tank Grips: Free Center Tank Protector Included SUZUKI GSXR 600 / 750 (2006 - 07) TRACK DESIGN XLINE Tank Grips. $69.95. Add to Cart. Add to Compare. SUZUKI SV 650 (16-CURRENT) HALF TANK XLine Tank Grips: Free Center Tank Protector 11 Included. $69.95. Add to Cart. Add to Compare. SUZUKI GSXR 1000 (2009 - 2016) XLine Tank Grips: Free Center Tank Protector 6 Included Position Product Name Price Set Descending Direction. KAWASAKI NINJA 400 (2017 - CURRENT) XLine Tank Grips: Free Center Tank Protector 11 Included. $79.95. Add to Cart. Add to Compare. KAWASAKI NINJA 400 (2017 - CURRENT) Snake Skin Tank Grips: Free Center Tank Protector 11 Included. $74.95

Many of the TechSpec tank grips include an added center tank protector, but they also sell them separately, so you can add one to your ride anytime if your kit doesn't come with one, or bundle them together so you get all the grip you need during one installation.. If TechSpec's SnakeSkin material doesn't seem like your style, they also make another material that we offer for a wide. TechSpec Tank Grips. Jump to Latest Follow 1 - 9 of 9 Posts Registered. Joined Jul 5, 2020 · 40 Posts . Discussion Starter · #1 · 11 mo ago. I watched the TST video on how to install, really tried to use tape to hold it in place while I used more tape to mark off a template... it proved to be too difficult so I just eyeballed it trying.

Material Options. These materials options are available from TechSpec. Some model motorcycles do not have optional material. Snake Skin is 0.125 inches thin & features a diamond pattern which grips with multiple biting edges to provide superior holding power with the firmest feel.; C3 is a 0.1 inch thin rubber pad offering great grip and vibration reduction with a memory foam like feel. GRIPSTER TANK GRIPS GRIPSTER TANK GRIPS INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS For proper functionality it's highly recommended you read instructions. TO REMOVE: DO NOT use HEAT or any CHEMICALS! Keep materials in a clean environment and try not to TechSpec-usa.com 775-783-5110 Get A Grip!REv060412

TechSpec Tank Grip Install Z900 - YouTub

Revolutionize how you ride with STOMPGRIP's universal tank grips, protectors, tank tops for your street bike, dirtbike, or snowmobile. Since 1994, we've we've interacted with thousands of athletes, industry professionals, schools, mechanics, and every-day riders to enhance our traction products. Put traction in action. Call us today TechSpec has quickly become one of the leaders in high-quality tank grips and protectors with their theory of achieving a solid grip based on material properties and surface area contact. Snake Skin is the thickest (.125) tank grip with a low profile diamond pattern. It has a high traction rubber feel and is extremely popular within the racing.

Install: TechSpec Tank Grip Kit - R1200GS - YouTub

1. Precut kit includes left and right tank grips, frame grips and center tank protector TechSpec's, Motorcycle Tank Grips were developed to improve body, bike control and increase riders comfort Custom designed for over 250 motorcycles, used by multiple GP and Moto America racers plus riding schools › See more product detail
  2. TechSpec Gripster Tank Grips - Center Tank Protector - TANK PRO 4 - 62-0088-SS - SnakeSkin. 3.5 out of 5 stars. 4. $24.95. $24. . 95. Get it as soon as Tue, Apr 6. FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon
  3. TechSpec's newest material has been tested and approved by some of the most aggressive riders on and off the track. Each FZ-10 X-Line kit includes 6 tank side grips (3 per side). Snake Skin is the thickest (.125) tank grip with a low profile diamond pattern. It has a high traction rubber feel and is extremely popular within the racing.

Motorcycle Tank Grips and Tank Pads - TechSpec-USA

Many have heard of Stomp Grip, which is a pad applied to the tank at the points where a rider grasps the tank with their legs.A lesser known competitor called TechSpec offers a similar product and purports an advantage in that the grips can be removed and reapplied as desired. I first noted the TechSpec's at California Superbike School on their rental Kawasaki ZX-6Rs TechSpec Gripster tank Grips - WOW X. Welcome to Netrider! I have wanted to buy these for a while now but i realised that I grip the part of the tank that is a plastic fairing, not the actual tank. (ninja 250r). but they definitely feel like they would do the job and it was easy as to install. I went with Snake Skin and it seems fairly. TechSpec Tank Grips X. Welcome to Netrider! A compelling community experience for all motorcyclists, since 1998. The second set was for Shambles' 07 GSXR-600, this kit came pre-cut so it was simple to install, just clean the tank and stick em down And supposedly give good grip as well. Tank Tredz Motorcycle Gas Tank Grip Skins Pads - Tank Tredz Motorcycle Grip Skins. Personally I like the Tank Tredz the best...but they are $42 (about the same as Stomp Grip or Tech Spec) but the Tank Slapper is only like $15. But the Tankslapper looks the most involved to install

Product Overview - TechSpec-USA Gripster Tank Grips

Tech Spec Snake Skin Tank Grip Pads for GL1800 Gold Wing 11-17 The Snake Skin line of motorcycle tank grip pad accessories is what Tech Spec is most well known for and works for most riders. Measuring in at a super thin .125 with a low profile diamond pattern, the Snake Skin tank pad will improve rider-bike-tank grip TechSpec Tank Grip Pads TechSpec has been producing tank pads for years and has developed the Gripster grip pad that is available in snake skin, high fusion or C3. A different take on the standard tank pads you've seen before as they are more low profile and can be reused with a special adhesive that TechSpec uses

TechSpec-USA Gripster Motorcycle Tank Grips - BM

X-Line Tank Grip: X-Line tank grips are the next generation of TechSpec's Gripster Tank Grip line. X-Line is a 3M, microfiber grip material, laminated with TechSpec's C3 rubber / Releasable Adhesive. The combination is truly a step above in grip technology. Used by multiple top level race teams and riders TechSpec® is a leading manufacturer of motorcycle grip pads, tank grips and traction pads with a vast amount of expertise in this field. TechSpec takes the concept of gripping and protecting your tank to the next level with its second-to-none products. With a snake skin or high fusion and a remarkable releasable adhesive, TechSpec's tank grip pads are sure to enhance your riding adventure TechSpec Tank Grips on Media TechSpec has been featured on the most popular magazines including Australian Motorcycles News.The product has been reviewed by professional riders and reflected the positive feedback on the magazine for the readers TechSpec's XLine tank grips. Truly a step above! Snake Skin is a thin (.125) tank grip with a low profile diamond pattern. With these rubber padding properties, you will feel a positive grip into your tank and less pressure on your wrists, elbows and shoulders. Excellent product for all riders and uses our personal Releasable Adhesive

TechSpec-USA Gripster Motorcycle Tank Grips - Yamah

TechSpec Tank Grip and TechSpec Tank Pads (Snake Skin line) Reactions: HATEDVETERAN. Jan 16, 2018 #7 Subzero72 Moto3. Nov 18, 2015 Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia. Put a set on mine too. They're awesome. Jan 16, 2018 #8 iR72. 650 Alumnus. Mar 15, 2015 Sevenoaks, England Riding style with installation: Like to break hard. I squeeze tank all the time. 1 canyon carving session. 1000 miles plus; These pads are one of the highest priced available. If they were cheap I might ignore the short lifespan and replace them as needed. But pushing near $100 I can't recommend them based on what I've experienced

TechSpec Gripster Tank Grips - Body and weight control are essential techniques with not only aggressive/performace riding, but also with sport/casual touring.nbsp; By griping the tank with your legs, you will improve overall control of your body mo 1. 1 of 1. TechSpec Tank Pads are a revolution in body and weight control. Founded in 1998 by Dean Davis, TechSpec has become a household name with moto enthusiasts and race teams around the world, offering bike-specific tank pad kits, along with many universal options to fit nearly any ride. With several different materials to choose from, the. X-Line Tank Grip: X-Line tank grips are the next generation of TechSpec's Gripster Tank Grip line. 'X-Line' is a 3M, microfiber grip material, laminated with TechSpec's C3 rubber / Releasable Adhesive. The combination is truly a step above in grip technology. Used by multiple top level race teams and riders TechSpec Kawasaki Tank Grips. 4.2 star rating. 24 Reviews. $99.90 - $129.90 GST. or 4 fortnightly payments from $24.98 with More info. It's about time you gave your Kawasaki and yourself some special care and attention. Purchase the ultimate TechSpec tank grips especially customized for your Kawasaki motorcycle to ride with style and safety Problem is all the bikes I see with the snakeskins or any tech spec for that matter, they are peeling off and look like trash. I'm in a dilema because I want some tank grips, I'm leaning towards trying the eazy grips or r g racing ones (same thing). I don't really like how thick the tech specs are and the center tank pad looks like poop

TechSpec-USA Gripster Motorcycle Tank Grips - Hond

1. The XLine Tank Grip is billed by TechSpec founder and chief designer Dean Davis as the next generation in tank grips. Unlike previous tank pads by TechSpec that are primarily made of rubber.
  2. As promised, I just received the very first production set of the TechSpec Tank Grip Pads for the Yamaha Tenere 700!!! I also received two center tank pads, as seen in the picture, to see which one goes best with the Tenere 700 gas tank. I'll take pictures and post them up tonight
  3. Tech Spec Snake Skin Tank Grip Pads for VTR1000 Superhawk 97-13 The Snake Skin line of motorcycle tank grip pad accessories is what Tech Spec is most well known for and works for most riders. Measuring in at a super thin .125 with a low profile diamond pattern, the Snake Skin tank pad will improve rider-bike-tank grip
  4. Tech Spec Snake Skin Tank Grip Pads for GSX-R1000 05-06 The Snake Skin line of motorcycle tank grip pad accessories is what Tech Spec is most well known for and works for most riders. Measuring in at a super thin .125 with a low profile diamond pattern, the Snake Skin tank pad will improve rider-bike-tank grip

TechSpec-USA Gripster Motorcycle Tank Grips - Suzuk

TechSpec-USA Gripster Motorcycle Tank Grips - Kawsak

1. ate sliding up and into the tank, especially with passengers- Increase and maintain accurate control of weight and body position- Improve riding style- Decrease overall body fatigue- Improve weight adjustment of body and bike while in motion- Protect a highly visible area of the tank; Improving re-sale value - Provide all the benefits of a grip material without.
  2. TechSpec's flag ship tank grip material, Snake Skin, has over twenty years of material development. It's not easy bonding adhesive to rubber. TechSpec's, Motorcycle Tank Grips were developed to improve body, bike control and increase riders comfort. Gripping your motorcycle between your knees or thighs improves overal
  3. Precut kit includes left and right tank grips and center tank protector TechSpec Gripster Tank Grips - SPORT ADHESIVE - GENERAL SHEETS 62-0002-C3 C3 Log I
  4. Tech Spec Snake Skin Tank Grip Pads for YZF-R6 08-16 The Snake Skin line of motorcycle tank grip pad accessories is what Tech Spec is most well known for and works for most riders. Measuring in at a super thin .125 with a low profile diamond pattern, the Snake Skin tank pad will improve rider-bike-tank grip
  5. The Snake Skin Grip Material is TechSpec's Premier Product. Measuring at only .125 thick with a low profile diamond pattern. The rubber padding properties of these quality tank grips benefit you with a planted grip on your tank and less pressure on your wrists, elbows and shoulders
  6. Tech Spec Snake Skin Tank Grip Pads for Multistrada 02-09. The Snake Skin line of motorcycle tank grip pad accessories is what Tech Spec is most well known for and works for most riders. Measuring in at a super thin .125 with a low profile diamond pattern, the Snake Skin tank pad will improve rider-bike-tank grip

What are Tank Grips and Do You Really Need Them? - TST

1. TechSpec Tank Pro for Motorcycles. $34.90 GST. or 4 fortnightly payments of $8.73 with More info. Make your killer bike even cooler and more stylish to ride by installing a set of the best motorcycle tank protector grips available in the market. TechSpec is synonymous with high quality, state of the art technology and uniqueness
  2. Protect tank from abuse; Improve re-sale value; Provide benefits of grip material without damaging leathers; Developed in the United States of America; TechSpec kits come pre-cut to fit machines listed; Pads are back with reusable adhesive and ready to install; Ducati Hypermotard 07-1
  3. TechSpec Gripster Tank Grips - DUCATI PANIGALE 899/959 / 1199/1299 (2012 - CURRENT) Includes TP #4 - 62-1506-SS - SnakeSkin : Amazon.com.au: Automotiv

TechSpec Tank Grips Yamaha R3 Forum

TechSpec grip pads allow rider to transfer more energy through legs, improving overall control and body position TechSpec kits come pre-cut to fit machines listed Pads are back with reusable adhesive and ready to instal TechSpec Gripster Tank Grips - DUCATI 1198 / 1098 / 848 (2007 - 13) Includes TP #2 62-0035-SS SnakeSkin $69.95 TechSpec Gripster Tank Grips - YAMAHA FZ6 R (2009 CURRENT) Includes TP #6 62-4001-SS - SnakeSki

TechSpec Tank Grips Yamaha MT-07 Snake Ski

TECHSPEC SNAKE SKIN 62-4016 XSR900 17-20 TANK GRIP 3 PIECE KIT . Get solid tank grip without snagging with TechSpec Gripster Tank Grips . Stop slipping during hard braking, acceleration and cornering maneuvers by adding the TechSpec Gripster tank grips to your motorcycle. These super grippy pads are precision cut to suit the contours of your tank Snake Skin is a 0.125 inch thick grip with a low profile diamond pattern. TechSpec Snake Skin Gripster Tank Grip Ducati MULITSTRADA 1200 / DAIR / PP 15-19 | eBay Skip to main conten TechSpec / Strom Grips Tank Pads - Motostarz Canada Filter Showing 1 - 36 of 150 products. Display: 36 per page. Display. 24 per page 36 per page 48 per page . Sort by Sort by: Best selling. Sort by. Featured Best selling. Installation is simple: Just clean your bike's tank with rubbing alcohol, then peel-n-stick. The Gripsters match the lines of our Kawasaki ZX-6R's gas tank beautifully, and the beveled edges give. Snake Skin is a thin tank grip with a low profile diamond pattern. The rubber padding properties increase comfort for extended rides ; TechSpec offers GRIPSTER Tank Grips for popular dual-sport and ADV models, including KTM 1090/1190/1290R, Honda Africa Twin, Kawasaki KLR, BMW R1200 GS, and more! Pannier lids and custom applications are also.

TechSpec Gripster Tank Grips - Tiger 900 / GT / Rally. Description. Reviews (0) Precut kit includes left and right tank grips and center tank protector. TechSpec's flag ship tank grip material, Snake Skin, has over twenty years of material development. It's not easy bonding adhesive to rubber. TechSpec's Motorcycle Tank Grips were. These tank grips were developed in cooperation with TechSpec. Made from their premium Snake Skin material, the grips feature a thickness of 0.125 inches, a low profile diamond pattern, and proprietary releasable adhesive. They provide an improved grip on your tank with your legs and help you put less pressure on your wrists, elbows and [

TechSpec's Motorcycle Tank Grips were developed to improve body, bike control and increase riders comfort. Gripping your motorcycle between your knees or thighs improves overall control of your ride by better securing your body weight and seat position under the forces of braking, cornering and acceleration while also relieving pressure from. A nd for those wanting to protect your hard bags from flying debris as well as boot scuffs from you and/or your inconsiderate passenger.. we also carry Tech Spec Saddle Box Covers! (pic at right) in the same Snake Skin material as our tank protectors. These (2) piece kits will fit the BMW K300GT, K1200GT, R1200, and R1200RT.. TechSpec's GRIPSTER Tank Grips are for the rider who TechSpec. Base SKU: 62-0035. Write the first review. Body and weight control is an essential technique with not only aggressive, performance ridding, but also sport and casual touring. By griping the tank with your legs, one will improve the overall control of your body motion, weight position and posture. With an increase in control, you will.

STOMPGRIP - Put Traction In Action With Our Tank Grips

TechSpec Triumph Tank Grips. 4.5 star rating. 28 Reviews. $99.90 - $129.90 GST. or 4 fortnightly payments from $24.98 with More info. A Triumph is not just another two-wheeler on the road that people use to ride. Each and every Triumph on the road has its own story and identity. Give yours a unique identity with high quality TechSpec tank grips Installed the rear tank pad. I had to trim it down but I already knew this as I bought this different one on purpose as I wanted more tank coverage. I got the TechSpec pads from Twisted Throttle. The SKU for this rear tank pad is TSP 62-0089-SS and is the TechSpec Tank Protector. Tank Pro 3 Jun 1, 2021 Techspec Offer We have a promotion on Techspec Gripster for a limited time. 15% off on selected products.; Jan 26, 2021 Halvarsson Deals We have some great deals on HALVARRSON clothing! Take a look at the discounts on our website

I custom cut a set of TechSpec tank grips since the popular retailers were out of stock of the precut Xline ones. I beveled the edges with my Dremmel and it turned out pretty well. The Xline pad is thinner and IMO a lot more comfortable to grip without being too abrasive on pants/jeans. TechSpec.. TechSpec's theory of achieiving a solid grip is based on material properties and surface area contact. Snake Skin: Snake Skin is a thin (.125) tank grip with a low profile diamond pattern. With these rubber padding properties, you will feel a positive grip into your tank and less pressure on your wrists, elbows and shoulders

2017 Yamaha XSR 900 TechSpec Gripster Tank GripsTechSpec Tank Gripster Set for Kawasaki Concourse 1400 '07TechSpec Gripster Set for BMW K1200S & K1300S '04-'12TechSpec Gripster Tank GripsTechSpec | Gripster | Triumph | 3 Piece Set | Snake Skin

TechSpec Snake Skin General Sheet. With the Snake Skin General Sheets, the possibilities are endless! Put grip and paint protection exactly where you need it; tanks, fairings, saddlebags, seats, and more! The Snake Skin is flagship product of the TechSpec line. Each Snake Skin sheet features the most aggressive pattern available, which provides. TechSpec SnakeSkin Tank Grip Pad Universal Motorcycle. Helps Protect for zippers and buckles. You will feel the difference the minute you throw your leg over and take a seat, improving the relationship between you and your machine! Squeeze it, Grip it, Rip it!! Squeeze your tank and feel what solid seat position is and does for you Snake Skin is a 0.125 inch thick grip with a low profile diamond pattern Increase/maintain control of weight/body position Eliminate sliding Improve riding style Decrease body fatigue Improve weight adjustment Protect tank from abuse Improve re-sale value Provide benefits of grip material without damaging leathers Developed in the United States of America TechSpec kits come pre-cut to fit. TechSpec Snake Skin Center Tank Pro The TechSpec Snake Skin Center Tank Pro protects your tank and give a little extra grip for when you're getting in the tuck. Snake Skin is the most premium track-spec offering from TechSpec featuring a high surface energy material and a tread-like pattern that is able to conform and cradle Buy TechSpec Gripster Tank Grips - TRIUMPH Daytona 675 (2006 - 12) Street Triple (2009-12) Includes TP #3 - 62-0071-SS - SnakeSkin online on Amazon.ae at best prices. Fast and free shipping free returns cash on delivery available on eligible purchase TechSpec Ducati 749 & 999 Tank Grip Pads. TechSpec. Base SKU: 62-0053. Write the first review. Body and weight control is an essential technique with not only aggressive, performance ridding, but also sport and casual touring. By griping the tank with your legs, one will improve the overall control of your body motion, weight position and posture